Non-profit Organization Membership: Membership is free to any non-profit organization or school that is committed to advancing green schools in Minnesota. We ask that participating organizations commit to sharing the MN Green Schools website and key initiatives by placing a link to the coalition website on your organization’s website. ORGANIZATION SIGN-UP.
Individual Membership: Membership is free and open to any individual interested in advancing green schools in Minnesota. INDIVIDUAL SIGN-UP. We ask that individuals agree to participate in the Coalition in one or more of the following ways:
- Share green schools resources and tools that you have found valuable so that we may review them for our resources page
- Let us know about green school events and news
- Attend the larger Green Schools Coalition Meetings and Trainings
- Volunteer to help plan an event or initiative
- Spread the word about the MN Green Coalition website to colleagues and friends.
For-profit Organizations and Companies: Please contact Steph Leonard, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about supporting the coalition in our community.